Order a Title (Print-on-Demand book)
- How to Order a Print-on-Demand Book
- What is a Print-on-Demand Book
- Terms and Conditions on ordering a Print-on-Demand Book
- Postage and Handling Rates
How to order or purchase a Print-on-Demand book
You can order a PoD book by using our online shopping cart.
- Find the title you wish to purchase.
- Click on:
You will need to complete Steps 1 and 2 for each title you wish to purchase.
- To view your shopping cart, click on:
located on the menu at the top right.
- If you are happy with your order, click on:
and enter your Delivery Details and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on:
- Choose your payment method.
To pay by credit card through the online system, click on:
To pay by cheque/money order, select:
Once you have finished, close your browser or continue browsing the E View website. If you wish to make another order, you can clear your shopping cart.
What is a Print-on-Demand Book
Print on Demand (PoD) books are perfect-bound paperbacks with glossy covers. PoD books can be printed one at a time or in small print runs using a digital printing system. When a customer orders a PoD book, the order is sent to our Digital Printers. The printers then produce the PoD book and send it to the customer within 14 working days (in Australia) or 21 working days (overseas). The finished product is equivalent in quality to an offset print book.
Postage and Handling Rates
$12.00 for the first book purchased
$10.00 for each additional book
$25.00 per book